At Duke Raleigh Hospital, we work to ensure that the care and services we provide exceed your expectations, whether you are a patient or a visitor.
Click on any of the topics listed below to obtain details that will help you prepare for your visit to our facilities.
- Visiting Hours and Information: Learn about visiting hours, obtaining patient condition information, café hours, and wireless internet access at the hospital
- Patient Billing: Our financial counselors can help you understand your hospital bills and provide assistance for handling financial matters related to your care
- Health Insurance: Duke Raleigh Hospital accepts most major insurance plans
- Patient Bill of Rights: We respect your rights, values, and dignity and ask that you recognize the responsibilities that come with being a patient
- Medical Records: Request medical records from Duke Raleigh Hospital and other Duke Medicine locations
- Duke MyChart: Make appointments, see lab results, and pay bills on a convenient and secure Web site
- Support Services: Duke Raleigh Hospital is dedicated to providing support to patients, families, caregivers, physicians, and staff members
- Health Library: We are committed to helping our patients and their families stay informed about their health
- Local Services: Find useful information about the Raleigh area, including hotels and motels
- Send a Card: Send a free card to your friend or loved one during their hospital stay
- CarePages: Duke Medicine offers free Web pages that patients can create to communicate with loved ones throughout their experience at Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Share Your Story: We've created an easy way for you to share your experiences with Duke patient care